Senior Commercial Property Loss Adjuster
My client a leading loss adjusting practice is seeking a Senor Commercial Property Loss Adjuster /Manager, this is a dual role that involves both adjusting and management.
- You will approve other loss adjusters reports
- You will carry out financial searches
- You will take referrals from other adjusters on technical claims queries and also act as their mentor
- You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle claims
- You will be dealing with commercial property losses of all sizes including some major and complex losses
- You will complete on-site investigations and damage surveys for claims.
- You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
- You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
A leading loss adjusting practice with an excellent reputation that prides itself on quality and integrity.
- Extensive commercial property loss adjusting experience.
- Experience of site visits and writing reports
- Committed and drive to deliver results to deadline and meet performance targets
- Ideally also experienced in TPPD liability losses with good technical expertise
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the region
- Motivation and drive to deliver results to deadlines.
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence