Corporate Finance Senior / Executive - TOP10, Reading (£42,000)
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top10 Accountancy Practice who are now looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Executive (Transaction Services) for their growing team in Reading. The firm has an enviable reputation across the UK & Internationally, and as part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Managers and Senior Managers in all aspects of Corporate Finance and wider TAS assignments
- Preparing documents including the Executive summary to a competent level and ready for Director review.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and deal leaders are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting/accounting work on IPOs across various industry sectors
- Dealing with acquisition targets (the Finance Director, CEO and accounting teams), intermediaries and other stakeholders, as well as coordinating with other internal departments (eg taxation, due diligence) and back office staff
- Managing key relationships and understanding the drivers of different stakeholders (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
- Contributing to initial client meetings with directors and stakeholders
- Advising on the commercial implications of decisions taken and recommendations made during an engagement.
- Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, and with the acquisition target teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end process
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
To be considered for the role you should be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA Qualifiedin Corporate Finance from another Accounting firm or CF boutique, or in Audit seeking a move into Corporate Finance/Transaction Services. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong financial and analytical skills are important as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must have good report writing skills, and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites
On offer is a salary up to £42,000 with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the positions or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile