Commercial Catering Engineer - London
Benefits:FlexibleBasic/ 40 Hour Week / Door To Door Pay / C10 Hours OT Available Per Week / No Micromanagement / Early Finishes / Private Pension
With over 25 years of experience we have grown to be the 'go to' provider of commercial kitchens for many Michelin Star Restaurants, Private Members Clubs and 5 Star hotels.
We believe we have been so successful because we offer our prestigious clients complete commercial kitchen solutions with a modern and forward thinking twist - we do everything from design to installation, service and maintenance.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment throughout the West of London.
- Service?of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance?of commercial catering equipment
- Repair?of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding?on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position?
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat(1, 2, 3 , 5 would be an advantage)
- LPG?would be an advantage
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15thedition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Recentexperience working on Commercial Catering Equipment?
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salaryfrom £35,000 to £40,000 (dependant on experience) on a 40hour week?
- Paid door to door
- Overtimepaid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer) we do have C10 hours per week available
- No micromanagement- We know our engineers are the best in the business so we give them complete control over their day
- Our engineers usually start early and are finished by 1pm!
- 28 days holiday
- Private PensionScheme
- Smart Phone
- Lots ofProgression - We have a straight forward progression structure based on what our engineers want to achieve in their career
- On call1/3- £500 Standby payment+ time ½ or double time- Weekends only!
- Annualpension contribution
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top uptraining provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering?Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Job Titles: Commercial Catering, Commercial Catering Engineer, COMCAT, comcat, Food Service, Technical engineer, technical manager, technical service manager, service manager, service, repair, installation, design, management, repair engineer, service engineer, senior engineer, senior management