Our client are looking for a service advisor to join their depot
You will be the first point of contact for anyone booking in their vehicle in for a service or MOT or anyone entering the depot. You will have to raise job cards, advise customers of their vehicles progress and maintain constant communication with the workshop.
Duties will include:
• Greeting customers
• Answering all calls and emails
• Book in vehicles for services and MOT's
• Liaise with the workshop
Skills / Experience / Training required:
• Knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage
• You must have had previous experience of working a Service Advisor within the motor industry
• You must be well organised and able to multi-task
Keene & Lord Limited
Keene and Lord Limited is an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Automotive, Commercial, Logistics & Supply Chain and Sales sectors.