Deputy Manager - Andover
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a trend setting, fashion forward brand as Deputy Store Manager in the location of Andover.
The Deputy Store Manager will lead their team to deliver the brands vision and provide inspiring, outstanding customer service. Whether it’s running the sales floor, managing the flow of stock, or ensuring that behind the scenes runs smoothly. They all help to create a “World Class shopping experience” by leading and motivating their teams and working with Head Office departments to ensure they get the best product in the right place at the right time. They need to love everything about service and be the person team members look up to.
- You have store management experience
- You have a passion for customer service, ensuring you lead by example.
- You are commercial and constantly looking for new ways to drive your market, having an understanding of how to use the commercial tools given.
- Possess a good awareness of local knowledge and are keeping up to date with trends within the market.
- You have an engaging leadership style, working alongside your team.
- A willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively.
- Take a proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Ability to react quickly to changing solutions and delivering at pace.
In return, they offer a basic salary of up to £21k per annum plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!