Our market leading Sittingbourne based client are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Engineer (preferably with an Electrical bias) to work within a very busy production environment.
- Electrical / Mechanical repair and improvements
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
- Communication of team requirements and ordering of purchased parts
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly condition based maintenance activities
- Co-ordinating and improving tooling change-over's
- Input of data for Shift Engineering KPI's.
- Plan and complete your engineering activities within the shift pattern
The right person will be dynamic, self-motivated and a highly capable. Possess excellent communication skills, relevant engineering qualification or be able to demonstrate direct relevant industry sector experience gained in a similar production environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a suitably experienced, self-motivated and analytical Engineer to utilise maintenance and repair skills within a varied, challenging and professional production environment.
Hours: 12 hour shifts (Days and Nights) - 42 hours per week - 24/7 operation
If you are an Experienced Engineer looking to join a successful company and possess the required skills please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards for immediate review.