Registered Mental Health Nurse - Southport
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit an RMN to work days in this luxurious 50 bedded nursing home in Southport. The nursing home has undergone a full refurbishment boasting bright, modern and spacious living areas over four floors and has two lifts. All rooms are furnished to an extremely high specification and have en-suite facilities with the majority having their own private showers. There are two separate lounges and a cinema room on the ground floor as well as a very large dining room with a separate seating area leading out to landscaped garden overlooking the Marine Lake.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and wellness of the residents
- Assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communicate with residents support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed.
- Experience in working with elderly people with dementia.
- NMC Registration
- Competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Possess training requirements for RGN/RMN role - Including infection control, health and safety competencies.
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN/RMN.
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults with dementia.
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
The shifts are 8am-8pm over 7 days per week.
Salary based on 36 hour contract £28,080 which equates to £15 per hour
Salary based on 48 hour contract £37,440 which equates to £15 per hour
All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or a colleague please call Leanne Irving or apply on line for more information.