Trainee Recruiter London
On Target Earnings (OTE) Salary: ? £25000 - 30000
Are you an exceptional graduate looking for a career with outstanding promotion and earning potential? Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting team environment? Do you want world-class training and career mentoring? Then you should consider a career in recruitment consultancy.
**** LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN AGENCY *****
If you have already contemplated recruitment consultancy and been turned off by the horror stories about pushy managers and unreachable sales targets, there’s some good news. Not all recruitment agencies are created equally!
This is a leading agency with a reputation for doing things differently. They specialise in Supply Chain recruiting only, working with clients in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operational Excellence. This means that their work is targeted and focused and they don’t want to spread themselves too thinly. They need intelligent, engaging consultants who can nurture and sustain good long-term relationships.
So the big question is, have you got what it takes to change the world of recruitment too?
- Salary of ?£18,000 - £22,000 with OTE salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- 9 offices globally and the chance to work in NYC and Hong Kong
- 3 to 6 months of on-the-job training followed by a learning plan
- Continuous support and development via an online platform
- On average Trainee Consultants earn £30k in the first year
- Defined career track, making you a Consultant within 9 - 12 months
• Clear target-dependant progression to Senior Consultant and Management
- Talent mapping, headhunting and interviewing
- Networking via meetings, events and social media
- Lead generation
- Building key relationships externally with clients and candidates
- Building key relationships internally within our global delivery function
- Process management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High level of self-motivation and tenacity
- Highly organised and can work in busy environment
- Big personality, confident and persuasive
- Money-motivated and career-minded
- Target driven and aware
- Great team player
For this amazing opportunity in recruitment consultancy, candidates should be exceptional graduates with great personalities, who are highly self-motivated and tenacious. This is a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, so no experience is necessary. You will be given all the training and guidance you need to be a success in this field.
You will be expected to hit the ground running, but this will be a learning experience too. Initial training should see you promoted from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to consultant within a year. This company has a reputation for recruiting from within. This means that the majority of the management team and directors joined the company as trainees. And you can too.
A career in recruitment consultancy is challenging, but also very rewarding - matching candidates to their dream jobs and landing consultancy deals that benefit the entire team.
Not everyone is cut out for success in recruitment consultancy, but if you have energy to spare and an extremely positive attitude, this could be the career for you. APPLY NOW!