Digital Marketing Manager
A multi-award winning brand is looking to appoint a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong grounding in PPC and SEO to drive their online acquisition strategy. They're looking for an all-round digital marketing professional who has a proven track record of making informed decisions to optimise digital campaigns to maximise sales and conversion rates through data insights. This role is focused on Paid Media channels and as such candidates with exposure to running and executing paid search campaigns are encouraged to apply.
- Owning the brand's online acquisition strategy including aggregator relationships, PPC, SEO and display activities to drive traffic, enquiries and sales throughout the buying cycle.
- Manage and optimise day to day paid media activities.
- Continually work to optimise on-site SEO and internal architecture
- Creating, updating and refining a set of regular reports that guide media planning and spend utilising in-house data expertise
- Analysing and reporting on SEO performance
- Regularly review the online customer journey across desktop and mobile to optimise conversion
- Working with the wider in-house marketing team to develop a joined up, customer focused approach to all online activities.
- Monitoring and suggesting content requirements to assist with on-site SEO and/or outreach campaigns for the main website, blog and content marketing areas
- Working closely with the content and PR team to best produce the media and assets needed on-site to maximise SEO opportunities
- Being an integral member of the broader team with responsibility / participation in ad hoc projects and initiatives.