Year 4 Teacher
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced KS2 teacher to join an expanding primary school located in Witham, Essex, CM8. This Year 4 class teacher role will commence in September 2017. This popular oversubscribed school has been rated `outstanding` by Ofsted and is strongly committed to both teacher development and pupil attainment. You will benefit from teaching within a new building with state of the art facilities.
About the Role
- Year 4 class teacher
- Full-time, fixed term contract
- MPS salary up to £33,000 (depending on experience)
- September 2017 start date
About the School
- Community primary school
- Two-form entry in KS1, one-form in KS2 currently
- Outstanding Ofsted report
- New buildings and state of the art facilities
- IT-orientated school
- Strong SEN support in school
- Strong sense of support and caring in the school
- Broad and stimulating curriculum
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number GMA16982A
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.