History Teacher required immediately
PTA Global Recruitment are recruiting for a Teacher of History to start immediately at this large London based school.
This school are committed to offering the best possible education. Members of staff are very supportive and welcome new teachers into school. This school offers a state of the art environment to work in with great support and CPD.
As an experienced teacher of History, you will be able to deliver lessons that inspire learners to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. You will be a teacher who is looking to make a real difference to teaching and learning.
As a successful candidate you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success teaching History .
- Be able to teach to the highest standard.
- Hold UK QTS with experience teaching in the UK following the UK curriculum.
- Experience teaching History with very good outcomes at KS3 & KS4
- Motivated and driven to develop both professionally and personally.
- Have a proven track record of success in teaching and learning.
- Dynamic, innovative and hard working.
If you feel you match the above description as a Teacher of History and are able to provide innovative, interesting and interactive lessons and can demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, please contact us immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
"WE DON'T JUST RECRUIT, WE SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL TALENT"