Outsourcing and Accounts Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Outsourcing part qualified Senior in London.
Our client is a leading London and regional firm, who are looking for an enthusiastic Senior to join their Outsourced team. This role will involve working with a varied client base across London including some of the most prestigious names in media. This role can offer clear opportunities to progress, working in a supportive, growing team.
The role will work within an established team, reporting to a Manager. The role will include;
- Responsibility for a varied portfolio of management accounts clients, including responsibility for budgets and deadlines.
- Preparation of VAT Returns, and dealing with any issues related to European Tax implications
- Bank and other key accounts reconciliations.
- Preparation of basic P11D's.
- Involvement in preparing year end accounts, both for clients for whom we have provided an outsourcing service and also clients who maintain their own books and record.
- For larger clients you will be involved with all aspects of the accounting function, such as sales and purchase ledger management, cash flow forecasting, specialised reporting and other ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate will be studying towards their ACCA qualification with at least three to four years experience within Practice.
The firm will offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits package (as well as guaranteed paid overtime) as well as a dynamic and varied working environment which will offer a clear progression route for anyone wishing to develop their career.