Semi Senior Accountant
Waughson Recruitment are seeking an Semi Senior Accountant based in North West London who is looking to develop his/her career in practice. Our client, a well established three partner firm are looking to pay a basic salary between £25,000pa - £32,000pa for the Semi Senior Accountant (Depending on experience).
Our client is looking for an Semi Senior Accountant with 2 - 5 years experience working in a practice. Our client have plans to grow the office by double its current size in the next 6 - 12 months.
Interested candidates should fulfil the following criteria;
- Part Qualified or Fully Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Two - four years' experience working in a professional accountancy practice
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Xero
- A "people person" with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
Duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Preparation of limited company accounts and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and dealing with VAT queries
- Preparation of management accounts
- Dealing with general business enquiries from clients
- Managing your own portfolio of high end clients
The role is a full-time position. Hours are 9am-5.30pm and they offer 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you live within commutable distance to North West London and you have 2 - 4 years experience working in practice, please apply directly below to be considered for this excellent opportunity.