IFA - Leeds - £35,000 - £55,000 + bonus
IFA / CAS / DipFA / DipPFS / Leeds / West Yorkshire / Permanent / Salary / £35,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package
Our client, a successful and prestigious Wealth Management firm has achieved an unprecedented amount of new business in 2016 including many HNW clients with lucrative investment portfolios. An opportunity has arisen, therefore for an enthusiastic and forward thinking Financial Planner to join the existing team of Advisers who offer totally independent and professional Financial Advice.
- Manage the existing client base
- Deliver high quality, bespoke advice to HNW individuals and provide profitable, well researched recommendations
- Utilise leads in order to extend the existing client base and develop effective relationships
- Analyse sales data and suggest ways to improve in order to meet and exceed targets
- Attend industry seminars to ensure service given is up to date and relevant (set up and funded by the firm)
- Full Administrative and Paraplanning support is provided
- Must hold CAS status
- Minimum Level 4 qualified
- Excellent knowledge of all financial products, emphasis on Pension and Investment products would be ideal
- No transferable clients required
- Experience in servicing High - net worth private clients
This opportunity also offers a fantastic benefit and bonus structure alongside a market leading salary.
Please submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.