Pharmaceutical Commercial Executive
Pharmaceutical Commercial Executive - Essex
This is a brand new opportunity that has been created due to expansion. Are you currently working as a Commercial Executive with branded or generics pharmaceutical drug products? Does your experience include working with distributors and wholesaler drug companies on a global basis? Are you an intermediate / advanced user of Excel where you can analyse data and create reports? Looking for your next career move? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Pharmaceutical Commercial Executive based in Essex will involve working directly with the distributors and wholesalers where you will promote and sell branded and generic drug products on a global basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Using Microsoft Excel and Word to collate and analyse data and market feedback on pricing and product availability and make recommendations.
- Dealing with licensed and unlicensed drug products including pharmacy / end user regulations.
- Assisting in appointing and managing distributors.
- Reviewing, scrutinizing, and developing operational process flows.
- Preparing all documentation required for licensed and unlicensed products such as obtaining export and import certifications, dealing with letters of credit, Rebates and Provisions, Price claims and price bible.
- Dealing with export and government tenders, tender management and distribution contracts.
- Working closely with supply chain, regulatory and artwork team to ensure stock availability for the markets.
- Account management to include customer service, maximising calling / developing accounts / increasing sales.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity with a great salary paying £30,000 to £35,000 per annum and benefits including pension, healthcare, holidays, bonus….Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
To apply for the role of Commercial Executive you will have the following:
- Experience of carrying out the above duties ideally working with branded and or genetic drug products.
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables etc).
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.