The key focus of the role will be to assist in the running of a busy caseload of RTA claims; progressing these both sensitively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Taking instructions from clients and working on Paperless files (Proclaim experience would be a benefit)
- Drafting witness statements and other legal duties associated with litigated files
- Reviewing relevant records and reports
- Taking cases through to trial
You will be looking to progress within the legal sector and may already have your LPC or be studying for this or CILEx.
Other skills that will benefit your application:
It is essential that you have excellent client care skills together with a sound knowledge of personal injury litigation.
- A salaried position with company benefits
- Learning & development
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly below: