Business Development Manager
Unity Resourcing are working on behalf of a highly successful Digital Marketing Agency to recruit a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will join a talented team within a business that has been trading for over 20 years and who have a highly prestigious client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a and tenacious sales executive looking to further their career within a well-established and highly respected agency.
Your role as a Business DevelopmentManager is to identify new digital marketing sales leads and build relationships with potential new customers.
- Follow up and qualify leads generated by our in-house marketing activities
- Generate and cultivate your own leads via telephone, social media or email
- Data gathering on potential clients using a range of in-house CRM tools
- Following up new business opportunities and meeting and converting prospects
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations
- Have at least 1 year's sales experience (ideally in a digital agency environment)
- Be proactive in making outbound calls
- Have strong account management and communication skills
- Have an understanding of CRMs and email marketing platforms
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing
- Be resilient and self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a small team
My client is one of the longest servicing design and digital marketing agencies in Harrogate. They take great pride in their work and are keen to make a difference.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5pm, my client is open to flexible working hours, they offer excellent in house and external training courses and 'finish early Friday's'. Holidays are 20 per annum plus stats.
The basic salary range for this role is £18k plus a very lucrative commission package wth an OTE of 30K. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a highly established, reputable agency.
Please contact Sherrie Rogers ASAP