Senior Care Supervisor
Senior Care Supervisor - salary negotiable
Care Outlook Ltd
Responsible for: Providing Quality Monitoring of care services in accordance with Company Policy & Procedures.
To ensure personal and practical care needs of service users are met, liaising where necessary with the office and other professionals.
Car Driver/ NVQ 2/3 Health and Social Care
1. Main Responsibilities
- To manage the quality monitoring, reviews of all service user in accordance with Company Policy & Procedures, aims and objectives.
- To liaise and organise with Care Coordinators quality monitoring of services e.g carer spot checks, field observation, monitoring visits in accordance with Company Policy & Procedure.
- To ensure all statutory requirements for the service are met e.g. Health & Safety, Moving & Handling.
- To assist Care Coordinators in carrying out reviews of service users care services in line with company procedure.
- To ensure that all Services Users have in place the necessary documentation and information required for homecare workers to carry out their duties.
- To respond to a situation where a concern / complaint has been reported.
- To observe good practices and report any unusual occurrence to Care Coordinator as soon as possible.
- To assist the Operations Manager in ensuring that all quality standards, complaints and comments are dealt with in accordance with Company Policy & Procedures.
2. General Responsibilities?
- To ensure homecare workers carry out their duties and responsibilities effectively and sensitively and in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure all carers are recording accurately and in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure all carers are recording and following company procedure in respect of all financial transactions.
- To ensure all homecare workers follow company procedure in recording of medication.
- To carry our regular field observation and one to one supervision with carers in accordance with company policy.
- To maintain records of activities and required administration at your Homecare Office.
- To submit weekly report to the Operations Manager.
- To attend regular supervision with Operations Manager in line with Company Procedure.