Producing Broker (London market)
Experienced Producing Broker London
£75,000 - £125,000 - dependent upon the candidate (for exceptional people we do have authority for more)
Plus bonus/incentive scheme
A London based Lloyds Insurance broker is looking for an experienced Producing Broker to expand its dynamic team.
This would ideally suit a well-established Producing Broker with a transferable book of business and a strong London Market network.
This Lloyd’s Broking House has excellent in-house underwriting capabilities with direct access to Lloyds’s of London, ensuring that you will have a quick and positive turnaround on all your business needs.
Ideally they are seeking business producers to enhance their existing Broking Teams considering all classes of business in order to complement their growing network.
- Developing and servicing new business.
- Building existing relationships and sourcing new clients within your particular class of business.
- Market your services.
- Assess the needs and risks of the client.
- Work closely with clients and underwriters.
- Producing, placing and developing new and existing business within a top Lloyd’s Broking House
- New business focus with a proven track record within the Lloyd’s Market.
- Extensive London Market knowledge.
- Eager to expand your own book.
- Salary offered is from £75,000 - £125,000 - dependent upon the candidate (for exceptional people we have authority for an increase)
- Plus bonus/incentive scheme
- Working in a friendly and relaxed, but hard working and professional environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Lloyd’s Brokers and become a part of a dynamic team.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kay at KSA Recruitment Ltd.