Outsourcing Accountant / Client Accountant - London to £42,000
McGinnis Loy Finance is proud to be working with a TOP20 Accountancy Practice who are now looking to strengthen their Client Outsourcing team with the appointment of an Outsourcing Accountant. You will be working with entrepreneurial businesses and their owners to help support their long term goals, and managing your own portfolio of clients. Other key duties include:
- Reconciliation of control accounts - bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages etc
- Calculation and posting of accruals & prepayments
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated legislation returns, including cash accounting and partial exemption
- Preparation of management accounts for clients
- Preparation of year end accounts to 1st draft stage, for review by the Manager
- Dealing with any queries from clients, including attending their premises when required
- Planning and budgeting for client assignments, including risk/control assessments and cost reports for client senior management
- Providing high levels of client service and high quality output to clients
- Day to day running of client accounts including dealing with escalated queries
To be considered for the role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with experience of working with clients across a broad range of sectors and industries. You should be competent with manual and computerised book-keeping, able to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships and have strong organisational skills, able to meet strict deadlines. Knowledge of mid-range accounting software (e.g. Iris Exchequer, Caseware, Sage Line 50) would be useful, and travel to client and other office sites will be required.
On offer is a salary up to £42,000 depending on qualification and experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands, please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile