Shift Maintenance Engineer required to work in a fast paced production environment in Coventry to provide a pro-active approach to the prevention of equipment failure and ensuring the schedule PM is carried out as planned.
- Ensure that all Work Orders, PM’s issued to the shift are completed
- Work with other functions as part of the manufacturing team to ensure efficient running of the equipment and carry out prioritized work as agreed
- Resolve mechanical and/or electrical problems in a timely fashion
- Order spare parts as required on shift if unavailable from stock and contact contractors/suppliers as required in order to resolve problems on shift
- initiate the purchase of parts or equipment
- Mechanical and or Electrical time served apprenticeship
- Experience working with automated production lines post apprenticeship
- It would be of additional benefit if you had experience with PLC’s, pneumatics, hydraulics, temperature control ,instrumentation and welding
If this role is of interest to you please contact Paul Mansell by applying here or via my LinkedIn page.