Business Development Executive - Bridging Finance
A very successful Bridging and Development finance Lender, led by a highly experienced team, have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will work from the Central London office, providing key support to Regional BDM’s and the Sales Director.
- Work closely with Regional BDM’s and Sales Director on the 'recruitment’ of Registered Introducers, Broker Partners and supporting Strategic Partner objectives.
- Assist in co-ordinating office/field based prospecting and utilise internal resources/data to engage with a broader range of potential business sources.
- Assist and drive external communications to brokers in the form of broker bulletins, training literature, documents and other projects as and when specified.
- Being aware of competition
- Developing strong relationships with the Broker Partners, offering a personal service.
- Work in partnership with the sales team and support their objectives and regional strategies.
- To assist the sales team in managing their introducers, maintaining the relationships and driving more business from these sources.
- Ensure a good understanding of all of the company’s policies, procedures and compliance guidelines
- To deal with all internal and external telephone & email enquiries efficiently and enter details on to the company database as and when necessary.
- Assisting the Sales Director and field sales team with running of daily/weekly/monthly reports and figures.
- Support all head office activities.
- Know how to objection handle and position our proposition positively against competitors with brokers / introducers.
- Be professional and communicate effectively in all aspects of prospecting and relationship building
- Seasoned experience in dealing with the intermediary market and providing them with high levels of service.
- Successful experience in an outbound sales environment.
- A good understanding of short term lending and the financial services market.
- Is accurate, numerate, data literate and has a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton