Outbound Recruitment Sales Executive
This is an opportunity to join a successful outbound Recruitment Sales Department. The successful candidate will be eligible for an achievable OTE whilst being integral to the growth of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for upselling and cross selling within our clients business lines to maximise spend growth. If you have creative flair, thrive on being target driven and want to succeed in a fast-paced, target driven industry this could be a great career move for you in 2017.
If you are able to demonstrate experience in the following areas, then please call us to discuss the role in more detail:
- Evidence of customer development and spend growth.
- Strong presentation skills are required
- Identify and contact new/potential customers
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Worked to targets & KPIs
Our client is one of the largest multimedia organisations in the UK, who provide information services through an extensive portfolio of outlets. As one of the largest, most well-established employers in the city, our client offers fantastic opportunities for career progression and training.
The successful candidate will join a very well established team who are achieving both team and personal targets and KPI’s. The existing team work well together to support each other and report into the Sales Manager.
Based in central Sheffield you will have easy access to parking and public transport as well as all the amenities a city centre location offers on your doorstep.
- £16,500 rising to £17,500 after probation
- Uncapped Bonus min OTE £24k
- 37.5 hours per week
- Some flexibility in hours will be available as some evening work will be required Mon-Thursday (Predominantly Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm)
- 25 days holiday + stats