An exciting new challenge has arisen for an experienced Bid Assistant to join a leading Architectural firm.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the production of high quality bid submissions, for varying sectors, to increase company strike rates to support the achievement of business plan targets. Duties include:
- Identification of bid opportunities (OJEU)
- Document analysis
- Bid start-up meetings
- Client investigation
- Bid writing
- Co-ordination of input from internal business experts and editing and proofreading to ensure consistency throughout
- Bid co-ordination
- Co-ordination of multi-disciplinary input from external stakeholders
- Production of presentations
- Post submission client feedback gathering
- Updating online portals.
- Support in the development of the company work-winning strategy.
- Assist in the development of the bid team output.
- Inputting into the library of generic information, including standard FAQ responses, CVs, project data sheets and checklists, diagrams, infographics and project photos.
- Updating company directories and associations.
- Assist in the wider marketing team activities as and when required.
The successful candidate must have the following skills / experience:
- ability to work within a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AdobeInDesign
- knowledge of procurement processes
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.