Carer -Permanent Full Time Contract - Must Drive
Position: Carer - Permanent Full Time Contract
Location: Kilsby, Rugby
Salary Range: £13,104 - £13,650 per annum + overtime
Shifts: Guaranteed 35 hours to suit (flexible)
We are recruiting for a permanent care assistant role working with Elderly & Dementia needs within a Residential Home in Kilsby.
If you have a caring nature and experience working with the elderly and dementia needs then this could be the opportunity to work within a team where you can make a difference. We can offer the right candidate a 35 hour a week contract with flexible hours to suit your needs as well as overtime available.
As a Care Assistant you would support the residents in all aspects of their daily lives such as personal care, mobility, assisting with meals and you would also have the opportunity to accompany residents on outings and engage in activities.
If you are passionate about providing high quality of care to residents then contact us to find out more about this role!
- You would need to have a full driving license and access to a vehicle due to the location.
- Be willing to assist with personal care needs - toileting, bathing, dressing etc.
- Assist with all duties to support the residents within the setting and during outings.
- Report to Senior Carers and Management
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- NVQ or Diplomas in Health and Social care will be beneficial but not essential