A Good secondary school in Wandsworth are looking to recruit a Maths Teacher on a long term basis with the possibility to go permanent, for an immediate start. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful school, with a great reputation within the local community and an excellent and supportive senior leadership team. You will be teaching Maths up to GCSE.
The right candidate will have:
- UK Qualified Teaching Status
- Be a NQT or an experienced Maths teacher with experience of working in secondary schools
- Have or be prepared to apply for an enhanced DBS
- Ability to teach Maths up to GCSE
The school require a motivated, committed and dynamic Maths Teacher to join a fast paced team with a culture of high standards and results. The school would like to hear from both NQTs and FQTs, however there is an expectation that the successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and work independently to achieve positive results for all students. Experience of delivering the GCSE syllabus is essential.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A supportive and well-run Maths department
- Excellent leadership in the school
- Good career prospects
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply by sending your CV through to Martin Durance at or calling .