Asset Manager - Reading
Commercial Real Estate - Asset Management - Our Client are a large Capital Management and Asset Management firm with a global real estate holding across a number of asset classes and they are still expanding in the UK. They have a multibillion pound portfolio of assets under management in a range of property classes and are now seeking an experience Commercial Asset Manager to join their team.
- Formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans.
- Creating marketing strategies and executing plans to optimise income and asset value.
- Market positioning assets and enhancing cash flow revenue.
Ensuring high retention rates through good tenant relationships.
- Preparing and managing annual budgets, financial performance reports, leasing status and rental collection.
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sales process.
- Assisting in the underwriting of new deal opportunities.
- Working closely with Property Managers to ensure assets are properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations.
- Liaising with external bodies to ensure guidelines are followed.
- Managing market intelligence and collating global market and relevant industry experience to ensure a competitive advantage.
The Successful Candidate MUST have experience working as an Asset Manager for over 6 years and will have relevant commercial market experience, such as Retail Parks, Business Offices and so on. The incumbent must possess sound financial, analytical and modelling skills and systems experience such as SAP will be advantageous. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge and a 'hands on' role to develop with a fast paced and dynamic company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.