Music and ICT Teacher- PERMANENT position-Easter start- Lambeth
Our client is looking for a qualified Music and ICT secondary teacher for this permanent position at this KS4 school.
- Must have knowledge of the English curriculum.
- Experienced, professional and fully qualified. QTS and qualification necessary.
- Must be a keen team player.
- Enjoy working with children with EBD.
- Music/ ICT qualified teacher. (PSHE considered as a second subject.)
- Permanent position.
- Teaching across KS2.
- Small class sizes (5-6 pupils.)
- EBD SEN school.
- An EBD KS4 school.
- Provides Team teach training in- house.
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly teaching team where there is excellent support from the Head Teacher.
- Very accessible school located a 5 minute walk from the local tube station.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.