Insurance Sales Advisors
We are on the hunt for the best Sales Advisors in the South!
Our client is one of the UK’s largest Insurance franchises in the UK, and they are currently looking to offer great opportunities to experienced sales/insurance professionals. They have ambitious expansion plans for their Poole based office and they want you to come and help the team grow!
You will always feel valued as a member of this department, due to the competitive salaries, the investment in staff development, the genuinely friendly working environment and the exciting career progression.
There is a great deal of progression for the right candidate, so if you’re a positive, approachable insurance professional with a great work ethic and a willingness to learn, this may be the job for you.
The Ideal candidate:
- Will have knowledge on all aspects of Commercial Lines and Personal insurances.
- Ability to develop and maintain and existing client base.
- Confidence reacting to new incoming quotes and business and converting prospect calls into sales.
- Clear knowledge and experience in quotations, midterm adjustments and renewals for Commercial Lines & Personal insurances.
- Ability to work in a fast paced driven environment, working autonomously as well as integrating seamlessly within the wider team (don’t worry - they are a friendly bunch!)
- Sound commercial and financial awareness.
- Clear understanding of the regulations issued by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other governing bodies, ensuring legislation is followed.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- The ability to drive positive outcomes for the customer.
- IT literate in Outlook, MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Minimum of one year’s sales experience.
- Great attitude essential! We want someone to hit the ground running and help grow this already thriving department.
This is exciting opportunity to join a small, friendly team and grow with the company. The company are extremely successful because they know providing a friendly, reliable and honest service is key, if you want to know you’re making a difference to peoples lives, this is the job for you!
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience