**INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK**
Accountant, based in South East London
Salary: £30,000 + free parking + pension
Walker Andersen is recruiting for a well-established Accountancy practice, who are looking for a well-rounded ACCA/ACA Practice Accountant with 3 years+ practice experience.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career and progress through their own initiative and attention to detail.
The ideal applicant will have a UK practice background with confidence and experience in dealing with people at all levels and an understanding of basic UK taxation requirements for individuals and limited companies.
This is a medium but expanding firm as a general nature of the work is varied and can change from one day preparing a basic set of accounts for a sole trader to dealing with the requirements for a multi-million-pound limited company.
Accountant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountant will be responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation - production software would be an advantage
- Ability to complete full set of accounts from start to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
The Accountant Must Have:
- Accountant must complete work to very high standard
- Well organized and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in all areas of general practice namely: accountancy and taxation compliance
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have good knowledge of Sage software
- 3 years+ practice experience
- Must be able to drive!
If this is you, APPLY NOW clicking "YES" to all three questions and we will be contact as soon as possible.