Our Client are a national law firm who are committed to providing the best possible legal advice across in a wide range of specialism’s including clinical negligence, personal injury and industrial disease.
The team are also expanding within professional negligence and group litigation based on their excellent reputation. As the organisation is going from strength to strength, you would be working for an organisation recommended by The Legal 500 within both PI and Clinical Negligence.
Due to this continued growth and success, our fast paced, technology led Client are now seeking an experienced RTA Paralegal to join them.
The key focus of the role will be to assist in the running of a busy caseload of RTA claims; progressing these both sensitively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Taking instructions from clients and working on Paperless files (Proclaim experience would be a benefit)
- Drafting witness statements and other legal duties associated with litigated files
- Reviewing relevant records and reports
- Taking cases through to trial
- You will be looking to progress within the legal sector and may already have your LPC or be studying for this or CILEx.
Other skills that will benefit your application:
It is essential that you have excellent client care skills together with a sound knowledge of personal injury litigation.
- A salaried position with company benefits
- Learning and development
- Company benefits:
- Flexi-time (after passing probation)
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 23.5 days’ holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly below: