Jenson Fisher is working exclusively with an established law firm to recruit a Legal Cashier for their team based in Edinburgh. The firm are a well known name in the Scottish and UK legal market specialising in Conveyancing and Private Client work. The business has been going through a period of growth in 2016 and this now requires a Legal Cashier to help with the increased workload. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be part of a team of 8 who cover the accounts for the Edinburgh operation.
The role of Legal Cashier will involve:
- Dealing directly with fee earners and partners
- Prioritising workload in line with demand
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Bank reconciliations
- Post and process all incoming CHAPS and BACS payments
- Checking all balances and ensuring all processes are in line with Law Society Regulations
- Ensuring incoming mail is checked and auctioned
- Credit Control
You will be:
- Experienced in the role of Legal Cashier
- Ideally SOLAS qualified (or working towards this)
- Experienced in a busy, fast paced role
- Professional at all times
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm with a great reputation for developing staff and promoting from within. The role brings with it a salary of between £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience, along with some market leading benefits. If you want to take your career to the next level with an employer that has a national reach, click apply to be considered. For more information contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.