Private Client Solicitor 2 years PQE - Leicester
Private Client Solicitor (2+ years PQE) Leicester
Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax, Estates Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has recently arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join one of the countries leading Law Firms in Leicester whom sit comfortably in the Legal Top 200. My client is seeking a highly motivated Private Client Solicitor to join their Private Client department to deal with a varied and challenging caseload. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress with their career in a relaxed, professional environment with the chance to earn highly competitive salary with bonuses. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that has achieved year on year progression and truly value progressing their employees from within.
Skills and responsibilities;
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years PQE, although candidates with more or less experience should also apply
- Be either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister
- Have experience dealing with Wills, Tax, Probate, Court of Protection Work, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Ideally be STEP qualified, although this is not essential as this is a qualification the firm would support with
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Strong academic background
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.