Digital PR Director - Relocation opportunity in the North West!
An exciting boutique agency is looking to grow their team with the appointment of a PR Director. The candidate needs to be a well-rounded PR professional with a fantastic understanding of the Digital PR landscape.
This role will have equity and the opportunity to sit on the board.
With a strong focus on engagement and strategic commercial planning, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic team and really make your mark on the business.
Our client is famous for creating the digital footprint for large e-commerce clients across different sectors and they know how to cut through the digital clutter! They are a successful branding agency based in a historical building and attractive area of Cheshire, with easy commute opportunities from Manchester and Stoke on Trent. This company is still growing and they are now looking to expand their services, where a Digital PR Director is required to establish and run the division!
This role requires an individual with strong management and leadership skills with previous experience in driving the digital PR growth of a company. The main responsibilities will be to establish a new talented PR team, lead digital PR activities and build up a great professional network within the industry. The successful candidate will have a great impact on the business and be part of a great team of Directors.
Main responsibilities of the Digital PR Director
- Build a digital PR division by recruiting new talented individual to be part of the new department
- Drive traffic through PR, Social and Outreach activity
- Create successful Digital PR strategies and outreach content campaigns together with the SEO and Content teams
- Build up and utilise a solid and large network of industry influencers including bloggers and journalists
- Be part of the overall marketing activities for the company
- Work with an excellent commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
- Work closely with other teams to form a well-rounded proposition
Required skills for this role
- Have a strong entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- Outstanding communication and management skills with an air of gravitas is essential
- Very strong copywriting and written skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to keep the full overview of the division and the activities
- Great analytical and evaluation skills
- Very knowledge and experience of running Digital PR campaigns
- Understand how to develop great media relations
- Excellent at client management skills
- Keep on top of all industry trends and developments
- Confident in building new relationships with staff, directors and the Board of directors
- Outstanding presentation skills for client meetings
- Strong charismatic networker
- Great passion for PR and digital marketing
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced Digital PR Director who is looking for a new challenge! Build, grow and lead a new PR division to success and have a great impact on a prosperous business!