Choice Teachers are looking to appoint a Maths Teacher who is available to start a long-term role after half-term. This position offers a salary on the main pay scale and the opportunity to work full-time.
Maths Teacher . . .
The successful applicant will be working with the local Pupil Referral Unit to provide quality education to Key Stage 3 & 4 students who cannot attend mainstream school.
To apply for this role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
• Varied and adaptable teaching methods
• Excellent communication skills
• Brilliant organisational skills
• A passion for inclusive education
Candidates Must Have . . .
• Experience of Teaching Maths and the KS3/4 Curriculum
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
• A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
• Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
• Two professional reference checks
If you are an experienced Maths Teacher who is able to engage and support pupils through this stage of education and would like the challenge of a unique role such as this, we want to hear from you.
For more information on this position and for other teaching opportunities please contact Chris at Choice Teachers.