Assistant Manager - Raynes Park
Looking for a bright new start? Let us help you shine!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager at our Raynes Park Day Nursery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career with a great team!
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and supporting a team, and must be at least Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
Is this position right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Previous management experience in childcare setting
• A sound knowledge of child protection procedures
• Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
Come on board as an Assistant Manager and we will nurture and invest into your career, reward you with a great salary and benefits package and ensure that you work in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best….WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.