Are you a Search Executive or wannabe Junior Recruitment Consultant? DNA Recruit are keen to speak with you about a role with great prospects.
DNA Recruit are a dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy for the marketing and advertising sector. We work with London’s most successful agencies covering roles in the following sectors:-
- Client Services
- Strategy & Planning
- Digital Delivery
- Social and Content
DNA Recruit is an independent, boutique recruitment consultancy located on Grays Inn Road and we work with London’s most successful Marketing and Advertising agencies covering all market disciplines including advertising, digital, direct marketing, design and integrated communications to name a few.
We are looking for a Search Executive who can join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, proactive graduate looking to kick start their career either in recruitment or Marketing & Advertising and to join us on an exciting journey as we grow. We will provide excellent training as well as a fun, yet professional and sociable working environment.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- CV Searching
- Carrying out industry research and working with all consultants to understand market trends
- Writing and advertising job adverts
- Sourcing candidates for specific job roles
- Sending CV’s and candidate profiles to client contacts
- Arranging interviews for potential candidates
- Database cleansing
- Responding to all candidate applications in a professional and timely manner
- Pre-screening candidates via email and telephone
- Meeting candidates on a daily basis
- Adding and updating profiles on DNA’s database
- General administrative duties
Located in the heart of London with great access to public transport on our doorstep (5 mins walk from Chancery Lane Tube Station) we are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:-
- Degree educated (ideal but not essential), literate and articulate
- An upbeat, confident individual with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter who is eager to succeed
- An exceptional telephone manner is essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Previous experience is by no means a deal break however, a bonus
This is a great time to join the fast paced, young and exciting DNA team. This role has great prospects; with the training and guidance providing the successful candidate with the potential to progress to a Junior Consultant/Consultant level.
We are keen to hear from you so please send us your CV by clicking apply to be instantly considered for this role.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter