The company is a leader in the design and manufacture of Ultra Violet disinfection technology for a wide range of fluid applications. Our products range from standard to specially engineered solutions, and involve chemical, light science, electrical, electronic, and mechanical engineering expertise. We distribute our products throughout the world.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work with the team to provide a world class production function for the business. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safety, health and environmental guidelines are followed
- On-time delivery and other key performance indicators
- Planning and organising staff levels and training
- Ensuring preventative maintenance is completed
- Supporting continuous improvement projects
We are looking for leaders with a desire to succeed. You’ll need the enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to join a small team in a dynamic working environment. All applications will be considered providing you demonstrate the right attitude. You will have:
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Great communication and motivational skills
- Good organisational and time keeping
- IT skills including spreadsheets and MRP
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
In return for your energy, drive and leadership skills you’ll receive the following:
- A breadth of production, planning and management experience
- The opportunity to implement change
- Exposure to other disciplines / internal departments
- Regular personal review
- Opportunity to join our contributory pension scheme
- 24.5 days holiday per year plus public holidays
- Possible further education opportunities
You will get full support and coaching from your line manager.
You will be encouraged to take ownership of your own career progression to help you develop the expertise and personal qualities needed to achieve your personal goals.
Aside from what will be a great career development experience, there may an opportunity for further training and professional qualifications.
Hanovia is committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating a positive culture. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.