Commercial Account Handler
My client is a Insurance specialists established for over 30 years, they offer a range of products to fulfil both individual and commercial needs.
The position of Commecial Account Handler is a key role and requires a professional and businesslike approach at all times. A smart and well-groomed appearance is an expectation of the position.
The position also requires that the individual acts and communicates in a compliant manner. To do this, a sound knowledge of our industry and products is essential as is a full understanding of the company’s sales procedures.
- New Business quoting, negotiating, broking and administration -Converting new business enquires in line with or in excess of company targets
- Renewal negotiating, broking and administration- Converting renewal business in line with or in excess of company targets
- Midterm adjustments & administration
- Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures for FCA Regulation
- Incoming and outbound call handling (new and existing clients)
- Cross Selling other insurance products
- Credit Control for clients
- Managing personal work workflow effectively and efficiently- Reporting Workflow to Manager
- Corresponding & Communicating with clients and insurers
- And managing and leading a team of people.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience for this role
Someone who is target driven and focused, maybe has not even done commercial motor yet, but who will have the raw talent for us to look to develop.