Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager - Team France (EMEA)
As a Sales Account Manager for Support Warehouse Limited, you’ll be working within a fast growing outsourced sales & marketing company managing support services on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Within this role, you will be responsible for contacting our French customer base and ensuring they have the right technical IT support services package in place, at the right time.
To be successful in this role, you will be self-motivated, highly organised and possess exceptional communication skills. If you enjoy speaking to customers and listening to their needs, we will train you to become an expert in HPE services providing expert advice on the right level of support for each individual customer. If you are driven, determined, have a positive attitude and an unbelievable work ethic then we would like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary £18 000 a year
- Uncapped Commission (guaranteed commission on all sales within your first 3 months)
- 21 days holiday & 3 days Christmas Closure & French bank holidays
- Full Product and Sales Training Provided
- Development programme, we love to promote internally when we can
- Free onsite parking
- Spa town location with views across Ilkley from our second floor office
- Easily commutable from Leeds; 5 mins walk from Ben Rhydding train station
- Unlimited Commission Opportunity
- Regular, fun incentives
- End of year sales team awards
- Recommend appropriate HPE support solutions (all leads for existing and new customers provided)
- Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers
- Follow the rules of engagement and focus on what’s best for the customer
- Establish and build good relationships
- Manage the renewal process
- Process customer orders with urgency and efficiency
- Update internal systems with accurate information
- Provide exceptional customer service
What’s required to be considered?
- You must be fluent in spoken and written French and English
- We have a training program on offer, but prior B2B experience preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including outstanding telephone presence
- Must be results oriented and determined with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, driven, strong work ethic, and the ability to negotiate and overcome objections
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
About Support Warehouse Ltd
Support Warehouse is a Business Partner of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, specialising in the sale of the company’s support services. We only sell Support Services that are delivered by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We do not sell hardware or software. We do not sell the support services offered by other hardware vendors or third party maintainers. This single-minded focus has enabled Support Warehouse to become expert in Hewlett Packard Enterprise support services.
How to apply and what to expect:
- Submit your application by clicking 'Apply Now’ at the bottom of this page
- You will receive a personal reply acknowledging your application
- We’ll continue to update you on your progress throughout the recruitment process
- If offered employment with Support Warehouse Limited, you must provide references, pass a credit check and will be required to undergo a drug screen
You may have previous experience in the following areas:
Sales Agent, French Sales, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, French Account Management, Account Development, Call Centre Agent, B2B Sales, Telephone Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Team Leader, Customer Retention, Sales Renewals, Support Service Sales, Customer Relationship Management, French Language or French Translations.