Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor, Leeds
This highly regarded firm in Leeds has an excellent reputation across a number of legal practice areas.
- Based in Leeds city centre
- A large regional outfit
- Knowledge-sharing culture across the business
- Salary is very competitive and the benefits package has been recently reviewed.
You will join a successful private client team which is recognised as a whole in the Legal 500 and also includes leading individuals.
- Impressive client base drawn in through reputation, but also from cross-department working with the commercial elements of the firm.
- You will gain exposure to clients with significant business interests.
- The culture within the team is professional, but approachable
- A good balance between high quality work whilst maintaining a manageable caseload and realistic working hours.
The successful private client solicitor can look forward to a varied caseload. You will:
- Advise high net worth individuals on estate and succession planning.
- Provide advice on Will and trust requirements including asset protection and UK inheritance tax.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in private client matters
- A solid background in private client matters to include Wills and estate management
- Proven technical expertise
- STEP qualification would be an advantage, it is not essential
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a private client team that can offer excellent prospects for progression and a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.