Would you like to work for UK’s largest childcare nursery provider with excellent opportunities, training and benefits?
Join us and develop your skills as part of the Busy Bees Experience.
Busy Bees Nurseries have become synonymous with quality care, and adopt a practical child-centred approach, where children are respected as individuals and encouraged to learn and develop at their own pace within a home from home environment.
At Busy Bees you will receive a competitive salary & super benefits package working as a Nursery Nurse including:
- Childcare discount
- Outstanding training including a personal development plan
- Progression opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Retail and Travel Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply for the Nursery Nurse position?
- Minimum Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of play based approach to children’s learning and development
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Experience required: Level 3 in childcare
The needs of the individual child are paramount in all our childcare facilities, and Busy Bees work together to create initiatives, supply resources and provide outstanding care to ensure every child’s interests, safety and happiness is central to everything we do.
Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away.