Accounts Senior - ACA/ACCA
Due to continued growth my client, a well-established Accountancy Practice based on the Wirral are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join their business on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA or Qualified by Experience. My client is looking for someone with solid technical skills who wishes to build on their experience and join a growing progressive company.
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Salary of up to £30,000.
- Generous holidays plus Statutory.
- Annual Salary Review.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Contributory Pensions.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Assisting with company audits.
- Working closely with partners and managers.
- Providing compliance services.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Developing junior members of staff.
The successful candidate must have recent experience within an Accountancy Practice. A working knowledge of Xero and Sage 50 and experience using other bespoke accounting software is desirable.