Assisted Living Care Manager
The Assisted Living Care Manager reporting to the Deputy Manager is responsible for the management of the Assisted Living Department ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to our residents. The Assisted Living Care Manager will direct the overall operation of the department in accordance with CQC regulations and Sunrise standards and guidelines. You will relish the opportunity of leading a collaborative Assisted Living Nursing and Care Staff Team to deliver an excellent care service and manage the care assessment process. Your clinical expertise will be beneficial in formalizing bespoke Individual Care Service Plans and risk assessment evaluation, whilst your experience will be able to determine the level of care needed together with appropriate staffing levels in place to support residents .The Assisted Living Care Manager will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Assisted Living staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals. Financial control will be paramount in managing and organizing the department budget to include labour resource planning and other expenses and will be assumed your responsibility for its impact on the home profitability. With strong communication skills you will be instrumental in developing solid relationships with residents and family members to enhance the well being of our residents in their home environment.
- Qualified Registered Nurse with 4 years post registration experience
- NVQ 4 or 5 / QCF 5 in Health and Social care with 2 years experience
- At least 4 years experience in long term Elderly Care
- A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
- Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
- Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
- Knowledge of heath and safety procedures, including legislation
- Evidence of good IT skills (proficient in Windows, Outlook and Excel)
- Evidence of good written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
To be considered for these opportunities please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.