Digital Marketing Executive/Mgr - Middlesex
A new position has arisen within a growing financial service business based in Middlesex as a Digital Marketing Manager. This role would be perfectly suited to an experienced Marketing Executive looking for the next step or an exisiting Marketing Manager looking to move in to a more online marketing focused role with more autonomy & responsibiltiy.
To develop and manage the company’s marketing strategies for company brands through:
- Lead Generation / Acquisition
- Affiliate marketing
- Pay per click campaigns (PPC)
- Instore Point of Sale
- SEO and Website
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Qualifications & Experience
Demonstrate experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, lead acquisition, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
Solid knowledge of website analytics
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Develop and manage lead acquisition through affiliate networks and partner
- Developing effective lead generation strategies and activities ?
- Maintain & improve company websites through effective SEO and content strategies ?
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)?
- Use web analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement ?
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience and consumer engagement