Graduate Electronics Engineer
Graduate Electronics Engineer – Electronic Design
£25,000 to £30,000 + Excellent Training + Pension + Benefits Package
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Electronic Engineer looking for an exciting role within a well-established and well respected company.
This is a technically challenging role with a company that designs and manufactures state of the art electrical/electronic products. You will get involved with the whole product lifecycle from drawing board through development to manufacture.
The role will suit graduates with experience designing within an electronic manufacturer. This role is really exciting as the candidate will be given the opportunity to take part in the full product life cycle, 80% of the role is the design of the PCB boards, 10% of the role will be the testing of the product, ensuring it is ready for manufacture. The other 10% will be shadowing existing engineers as they are very experienced and will you enable to grasp the remit of the role.
The company are renowned for their excellent product range. They are a great company to work for as you will see the fruits of your labour – all products you design will be rolled out to mass manufacture in Wrexham. The business has won lots of accreditations and awards for innovation. In this position you will get exposure to high profile projects.
* Full product lifecycle role from drawing board through development and manufacture, to delivery onto the customer and after-sales technical support.
* Electrical/electronic engineering to fulfil customer or development requirements through design, component specification, prototype and design verification, EMC testing and full documentation stages.
* PCB Layout Design, analogue and digital circuit design.
* Using design packages both 2D & 3D, AutoCad & Creo.
* Electronics design together with at least academic knowledge embedded software design.
* Knowledge of PCB layout design, embedded micro-controller circuits and programming tools.
* Happy with 90% of the work being design focussed.
* Programming skills and knowledge of C and C# is preferred but NOT essential.