SHEQ Manager Derbyshire
Linsco recruitment are currently looking to source a SHEQ manager for a Derbyshire based aggregates and recycling company. This business is a growing family run business supplying quality products to major national contractors and developers that demand large tonnages over short periods of time.
Key Responsibilities of the HSEQ Manager shall Include:
- Preparation of Corporate Policies related to HSEQ that meet the requirements of the EA, HSE.
- Develop practical HSEQ management systems are that are effective and efficient and lend themselves to regular management reporting
- Auditing against HSEQ policies and procedures
- Identification, implementation and maintenance of appropriate accreditation's (ISO:9001, ISO:14001, ISO:18001, FORS, RoSPA etc.)
- Full investigation, documentation and reporting of any HSEQ related incidents
- Control and monitoring of hazard identification and risk assessment programmes (HazID, HazOp, LOPA, SIL)
- Liaise with external bodies to ensure legal compliance
- Management and liaison of external environmental consultants
- Assist and oversee SHEQ competency and training programmes
- Provide advice and guidance on the technical aspects of operating the plant and contribute to improvement suggestions for operation and maintenance
- Provide input into the design of future plants
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in complex waste management environments and in particular in an industrial environment
- An excellent communicator with good listening skills
- Have proven training and coaching skills
- Have strong time management skills to balance responsibilities
- Hold a health and safety diploma NEBOSH / NCRQ or equivalent qualification
Minimum Qualification Level: Degree qualified, Health and Safety diploma NEBOSH / NCRQ or equivalent qualification.
For further detials please contact Chris Rolling on