Commercial Catering Engineer - Bicester
We are a large National commercial catering Service and Maintenance provider for the Facilities Management and catering industries. Having been established for well over 30 years we do not believe in micro managing our engineers - you are able to plan your day as you wish. Our Main client base includes Facilities Management firms, corporate buildings and Government Buildings.
You will be responsible for the service and maintenance of commercial catering equipment throughout Birmingham
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat (1,2, 3, 5 would be an advantage)
- LPG (W ould be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £30,000 on a 40 hour week
- Paid Door to Door
- Overtime paid at time and half after 5pm Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays, Bank holidays
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer) c15 hours per week available
- Excellent progression in a well-established company
- On call allowance
- No micromanagement - if you would rather start late and finish late or start early and have an early finish we leave the choice up to you!
- 28 days holiday + 1 for every year worked
- Private Pension Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth and DAB (Can be insured to use the van for personal mileage).
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided if needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Job Titles: Commercial Catering, Commercial Catering Engineer, COMCAT, comcat, Food Service, Technical engineer, technical manager, technical service manager, service manager, service, repair, installation, design, management, repair engineer, service engineer, senior engineer, senior management