Are you somebody that is confident preparing management accounts and looking to join a large organisation in Warwick? Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a healthcare provider in Warwick who are looking for a Management Accountant to support the monthly management accounts process. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the UK business in the areas of financial planning, performance monitoring and financial modelling and is responsible for reporting performance against targets.
The Management Accountant role will include:
- Preparation and assistance with month end processes
- Preparation and assistance with budgets and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation's for accruals
- Monitoring and Controlling both income and costs trackers
- Liaise with Operations to ensure accurate month end accounts
- Calculate and provide KPI information
- Production of reporting requirements for the Management team
- Tracking of capital expenditure
- Support to the operational and commercial teams on ad-hoc projects
Is the Management Accountant role right for you?
This opportunity would suit a confident Management Accountant who has developed their experience and now is looking to either step up and take on more responsibility or move into a bigger environment with a range of different progression options.
Management Accountant Package:
- £35,000 – £40,000
If interested In further information about the Management Accountant role, please contact Alex Britton on or