Senior Site Engineer
Senior Site Engineer
£28,000 to £38,000 Basic + Overtime + Training + Pension + Benefits
Terrific opportunity to work one of the world's largest leading privately owned civil engineering company. On offer is an excellent package as well as the chance to become a specialist in this field. Enjoy working this varied and exciting Senior Site Engineer position with the opportunity to affect your earnings with overtime.
This privately-owned company are competing to become world leaders in their industry by gradually expanding the business. You will be given full product training as well as excellent support. Join a successful team in a company that offer exceptional rewards.
* Setting out on civil engineering projects
* Manage and develop junior members of the setting out team
* Assist the Project Manager / Site Agents
* Full training on Trimble robotic total stations with "terra model" software
* Carry out pre-start OGL surveys with Survey Department
* Applicants Should hold a CSCS card & have at least 5 year's site experience
* Full clean driving licence
* Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments, co-ordinate setting out and be able to work confidently with Autodesk Auto-Cad.
* Proven record of setting out on civil engineering projects including earthworks, deep drainage, highways and infrastructure
Please apply to Kelan Palmer
Key words, Auto CAD, Senior Site engineer, civil engineering, project manager, risk assessments, OGL surveys, health and safety, setting out, CSCS, graduate,
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.